Saturday, June 04, 2016


Yes, I am back.....

I have been too quite for almost the past year mentally and more so for the written word and it has played heavily on my mind ( some folks would say sick mind ) very badly...

My last blog here, I said that I had hurt someone I had loved very badly and that hasn't changed but at the same time SHE hurt me badly since along with MOST of the Kingston area BDSM Community..

I am knot going into the fact that SHE is going things SHE would never do with Me over the almost 15 years W/we were together and believe it or knot that is FINE with Me, SHE is finding her way and I have now accepted her new ways and the fact W/we haven't talked for almost a year ( which is ok because right now I still have a HATE/love relationship towards in My mind ) and others in the BDSM community.

Even though I have/am saving tons of money knot attending the old munches W/we attended since arriving in Kingston I do miss them.  Oh, I have been attending other munches but it just isn't the same, even though I do adore the people at those munches. I stopped attending the Kingston area munches out of respect for the hosts/hostess as most of the people attending them were clearly against Me and I wasn't going to attend places that people hated Me, because back then ( and maybe still to a point ) I would have loudly and strongly told them where to go and that just isn't fair to the host/hostess...

Over the almost past year, basically there hasn't been anyone from these munches that have just dropped me a line to say " how are you doing and when are you coming back " so I have to figure out they don't want Me back at their munches or life's and even though I don't like that I am getting to learn to accept their hatred for Me..

So, that is where I am at right now ( well I do have other things pressing on my mind ) I think I will sign off right now and maybe later I might or surely I will talk more...

No comments: