Thursday, October 28, 2010

Checking In....

Hi follow B/bloggers,

I just thought I would check in here for a couple of words, since words unusually get Me into trouble.

First off, my Mother passed away, so I have been busy trying to screw the government before they screw Me, so far not doing too well on that one :-(( I really wonder who should be in jail the crooks or the Revenue Department??

Next off, is morningstar and I are back as friends and are working step by step to move forward with a new BDSM relationship. I just hope that this old dog can learn new tricks.

Thanks to everyone that hung in with Me over the past months, I really appreciate it.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

im glad you are back and things are working out well for you and morningstar,Sir.... and remember, we are NEVER too old...lol.
hugs,
Hisflower

Katskia said...

Warren,

You know I am thrilled for you both.

Love you.

Paula

Florida Dom said...

Hope you can make it work this time.

Good luck. It was obvious all along you missed her terribly.

FD

SerenaDante said...

I hope everything works out for you!