Sunday, July 04, 2010

Love is blind....

I want to say how sorry I am to S***la for being the lousy boyfriend that I was to her. I took her for granted and thought she would always be there.

I forgot to do the things a boyfriend is should, suppose to & want to do.

" They " are truly correct when they say love is blind, because I sure was!!

So, to S***la I say for all to hear but especially to you I am VERY SORRY for all the pain I have caused you not only since the break-up but long, long before when I should have known better!! I may have not shown it to you but I loved you always.

May your next boyfriend treat you so much better and hold & kiss you daily, hourly and every other chance he gets.


ps: If there was only a real time machine, so I could correct things.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

I am VERY SORRY for all the pain I have caused you not only since the break-up but long, long before when I should have known better!!


You don't really mean this .. cause if you did mean it - you wouldn't be threatening to kill yourself.