Monday, April 05, 2010

Enough is enough......


I have decided based in morningstar's latest blog that I now clear out permanently since I have done nothing but hurt her, something I knew would happen to a point, as all breakups do, but I have seemed to have stepped over the lines of hurt something she never deserved for one moment more than the normal situation should have been.

To all her friends, and she has tons of them, take care of her make sure she stays well and happy!!

For the last time littleone, I am so sorry for ALL the pain, humiliation and everything else I have done to you, I never deserved such a lovely fairy like you!!


2 comments:

morningstar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
morningstar said...

For the last time littleone, I am so sorry for ALL the pain, humiliation and everything else I have done to you, I never deserved such a lovely fairy like you!!

And you are going to continue to cause me pain..... if you commit suicide