Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Poof 9 years gone.....

9 years gone up in smoke and even though I know what happened, I still don't know what the hell happened all I know is my life as I knew it has now changed and I would think knot for the better.

Last week, the sh*t hit the fan, I am not going into the details like morningstar said in her blog " washing the dirty laundry " isn't the correct thing to do. She handed back My collar.

Although I know I screwed up, yet now I am scared that things are going to downhill from now on and as much as I do control things, somethings just aren't controllable.

I wish all the best to a person that didn't deserve having someone like me in her lifetime, may her next Master serve her better ( also mark her the way she always wanted, but I could never do ) than I did as she had served me over the past almost 9 years.

Poof, I am gone....

12 comments:

Alesia said...

i am very sorry to hear things have ended. i wish you strength as you heal.

sable

Buffalo said...

Hang in there, my friend.

Cindy said...

i am so sorry to hear this about the two of you as well..it seemed things were going very well for you both..as i said to morningstar, You are not alone..we care for the both of you and hope things get easier as time goes on. im sending You hugs as well..
~~~hugs~~~
Hisflower

Anonymous said...

Don't know what happened between you two. All I know is that you both seem very sad. Is there any chance that you could try and work out the problems somehow? Seems like a shame to lose so much time invested in each other.

Anonymous said...

"I wish all the best to a person that didn't deserve having someone like me in her lifetime."
You think you're God's gift to humanity, do you?

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for both of you. It's never easy, is it?

Annelin

Sir said...

Anonymous # 1 ( since you couldn't sign your name )...

No, If I where God's gift to humanity then I wouldn't have had to post, so I would say more but it isn't nice.

Warren

kaya said...

I think anonymous up there needs to brush up on reading comprehension. Jeez.

Warren, I don't know what happened, I'm not asking. It's just such a sad thing to see two people so broken up. All my best to you both as you navigate these waters.

slave freya said...

Dear Sir,

From what i read, the mutual respect that you have for each other stands out. Not a bad thing for the beginning or ending of a relationship.

The best to you both,
slave freya

Pierre abd Catharine said...

Hey Warren!

Catharine and I are sending our love to you....

...and I know, your trains are bigger than mine!!!!!!

Not!!!!!!

(smile)

Pierre and Catharine

Cindy said...

thinking about You and sending lots of hugs still...
~~~hugs~~~
Hisflower

butterfly said...

Sighs, it's hard to see you both going through this. Time is a wonderful thing, and I hope it works quickly to heal your hurts.

butterfly