Sunday, March 21, 2010

It would seem, no turning back....

I thought it was going to be hard for morningstar to get over this breakup ( after I had posted THAT ad ) that she started the ball rolling by asking for time to think, then changing her status to the BDSM community without a word to me first.

But it seems she has gotten over things or least is moving on fast and you know something I am happy for her and her family ( they haven't talked to me since that night ) to know they are going to do well without me. I am sad about the family although but I do understand 100% their actions.

The only thing I don't understand is this she wrote:

" Last night a couple of friends whom i respect deeply (and am so proud to be able to call them "friend") asked me a tough question. They explained that the relationship (mine specifically) was like a V. When we were together it was the point of the V ...... very close......... and they felt i was slowly moving up the V but i hadn't moved all that far....... and they asked...... "did i want to go back down the V to the point again" (ok that was very wordy and a bit convoluted - but i hope you get the gist of the conversation) " what is " V ", is it her former lover, is it vanilla lifestyle, I just don't know ??

In any case, I am happy, like I said before, she is moving on " .... in cleaning out all the cobwebs before moving forward.. or even AS i move forward."

Have a good life morningstar....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she's talking about the shape of the letter V. Each person is one of the lines and as a couple they (ideally?) meet at the intersection of the two lines. If both people aren't in the same place on the line, you have an unhealthy relationship.

Cindy said...

i read her blog today too, and i took the "v" to be You and her... at the point of the v you were both close/ together...she seemed to move "up" the v...
it must hurt to lose her and the family you both shared.. the daughters, grand babies... they were Your famiy as much as hers. my heart goes out to both of You..
hugs,
Hisflower

Cindy said...

i just read the journey this morning... i think You need to write as much as she does- i hope You continue to do so... im soo sorry for the hurt you both feel...im sorry for the distance between you both..i hope, really hope, that you both find the peace you need.
hugs,
Hisflower

Blade said...

The V was this period in her life, and each leg of the V represents one of you - travelling in different directions. Sure, she could turn around and go back to the central point where you're together, but it doesn't seem like she wants to.