Monday, July 06, 2009

Who would have thought.....

Who would have thought that a simple thing like a Q-tip would send littleone around the bend.

Let Me explain, on the weekend I decided that it was time to get out the new box of needles that were sitting in the new needle box around here at the house. littleone has started her vacation although this vacation I think will be a different one from the past 8 of them as she is waiting to hear if she is going to start at a new location at work.

Well it has been awhile for some needle play as well as the fact it had been a busy day so littleone needed time to unwind but on busy days I have found that a good needle session is always good... Normally I once I have placed the needles into littleone's lovely round ass I use a chain or a knife on her to give her a sensation treat, but that evening I didn't have either handy but I noticed some of My Q-tips near by and thought what the hell, WELL you really had to be there to see her reaction to this little cotton swap, I just didn't believe it she went over the moon.

What a lovely treat for the both of U/us that evening....

1 comment:

selkie said...

how... creative... LOL - but then again, the juxtoposition of sharp and soft sounds intriguing LOL