Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Last week's report card






Well, on some levels last week with My littleone was a success and on some levels it was a failure.

The good side, littleone got her new car, I learnt how to make an egg MacMuffin well My way knot their way ....

On the failure side, I didn't Dom My littleone like I should have or would have liked to. I wasn't tough enough, demanding enough or played enough with her.

I truly wonder if I ever will be the Dom My littleone wants/needs? Oh I know she says I am doing it right for her, butt I wonder how much happier she would be if a stronger Dom that thinks and acts the way she wants comes along she would be??

I go over in My mind what I haven't done and I think I will learn for the next time, butt when the next time comes around I don't seem to get it correct :=((

Well for now back to the drawing board to see what will happen next time.

Oh, this is a picture of My Egg MacMuffin, nothing MacDonald`s has to worry about..

6 comments:

morningstar said...

sometimes my dear Sir i do believe You are too hard on Yourself...

i had a perfectly wonderful week with You.....

morningstar (owned by Warren)

CLoud said...

Having just read your sub's blog and now yours what was that set of rules Rules one Doms Doms are always right Rule two look at rule number onw. Now self flagelation cane be fun but that is only for subs.

selkie said...

Dear Sir, first, your muffins look MARVELOUS!! Very delectable!

you did an awesome job finidng littleone that GREAT car ... I'm envious - i always have to find my own LOL and HIS as well!
and truth? seems to me you guys play LOTS ... an enviable amount to be truthful!

Sir said...

selkie,

Purchasing a Great car isn't hard, doing the other things isn't as easy..

littleone,

How can I be hard on you if I am knot hard on Myself first??

Sir,
Owner of morningstar

morningstar said...

When You put it THAT way Sir.. makes perfect sense.. well to me anyway..

morningstar (owned by Warren)

Anonymous said...

i don't know about the efficiency of Your Domming abilities Sir but damned if those eggs don't look yummy :)