Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tis the season

My littleone wrote about the start of Christmas season soon. I have been working hard on getting My parents house ready to be fixed up and painted at the expense of knot being able to be Sir to littleone...



Well as you can see by the below picture I found something of My Mother's that My littleone, more like Myself, can start the Xmas season off in the right spirit of the season....





HO, HO, HO.......
Addendum: Sorry for all the cunt hair, butt as I stated earlier I have been busy with other things, butt I told littleone she was to be shaved today she declined so I have decided that she can stay that way until Dec 25th.... MERRY CHRISTMAS

5 comments:

morningstar said...

OH MY GOD !!!! Dec 25th???!!! which is like more than a month away !!!!

THAT is just not fair (see me pout??) i wanted a nap when it was suggested i needed to be shaved.. and it was a suggestion.. it was!!! and i always thought suggestion meant i got a say in it.. isn't it written in some rule book that subbies are allowed to decline suggestions???

the hairy morningstar (owned by Warren)

Buffalo said...

May I recommend duct tape?

Sir said...

Now that is one idea Buffalo when it cums time to " take it all off "....

morningstar, when do your wishes cum before Mine??

Sir,
Owner of the starting hairy morningstar

Anonymous said...

*snicker*

kaya

drakor66 said...

Perhaps since it is such a long time till the 25 you might think of getting her to braiding it just to keep it neat