Friday, June 06, 2008

There are Zippers and then.....


There are zippers and then there are ZIPPERS, as My littleone found out this evening.

Y/you should have been there when I gave My littleone her gift that I had purchased since she had been feeling sick all week.

her eyes were as wide as saucers and her mouth dropped opened wide enough to be able to take a 3 inch ball gag without any troubles if I had one hanging around. she know what her gift was, that of a package of clothes pegs complete with a clothes rope to link them together. I ordered her to get started on the linking process and all I heard was " isn't it my bedtime, Sir ? " of course it wasn't not even close.

Here is what the finished product was:














sorry this was the finished results:

1 comment:

Johanne said...

I like the joyful colors!!!