Saturday, May 17, 2008

No need for expense....


Just a quick blog about toys and the cost of them. You can go out and spend a fortune for great toys and get little reaction from Your sub/slave, then You can go out and spend almost nothing and get the greatest reaction from them, below You will see what I am talking about..


W/we were at a local party favors store getting some wedding supplies for the weddings this summer, so while My littleone was doing her thing I was browsing the store when I spotted something for a lowly price of $3.99 for a drinking tube with a chain for around the neck that is used for shot drinks. Well in a brief test in the store I held the tube and swung the chain part at littleone's arm first and OUCH could be heard, then the ass was next and DAM was heard with a smile on her face. That was it, it was a purchase....











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. i love it! such a smart shopper You are!
hugs,
Hisflower