Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Blackmail??? I think knot, just down right fun :-)

littleone in her blog said I would blackmail her with pictures of her painting, I wouldn't blackmail her as I don't need to do that since I am her Sir and anything ( with her permission ) I say goes so I just think showing you her painting will give Y/you a good laugh like I got by watching her...

( ps: notice the red ass from a little hand spanking I did on her so this was a BDSM thing and knot a vanilla thing )

Also in another blog of littleone's she pointed out about her latest cleaning duties around the condo so why knot show Y/you these photos....

God, yeah got to love digital cameras, I know I do !


4 comments:

morningstar said...

see my red face??

see me run and hide??

see me find a hole climb in and pull the top in over me??

drakor66 said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures! morningstar has no reason to run and hide or have a red face...(i do love the red ass though...lol)i love the cute little pail hanging from the clips too- very hot!
Hisflower

{ÍsisdoEgito}JZ - Tua, somente tua said...

Hello,

well, a great discipline.....

Your blog is very interesting...

I'd like to follow his.

{ÍsisdoEgito}JZ