Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The cup runith over




Well now I think you have the picture of the title of this blog... It was awhile since I have needled My littleone and I finally got to the pharmacy that W/we found in Chinatown for the needles. Unfortunately I couldn't get the .025 gauge needles and had to settle for .022 a much more flexible needle that I don't really enjoy as the bend a tad too much when I am inserting them into littleone's ass.


On My birthday W/we went down to the Fétiche Store to redeem the gift certificate that W/we had won from the Knotty International group supper a couple of months ago. I settled on a Bondage DVD and a very nice cupping set. Well I have used it a couple of times with very good success and I thought what would happen if I combined cupping and needling, well I can tell you now it was a GREAT success as the picture shows, sorry I can't film the feelings that littleone was going through but I can tell you she was in subspace for awhile after..

Sorry for the delay in bloging this

1 comment: