Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What am I missing here???

Well Christmas come and passed and the reviews are in.

I have a great deal of more work to be done it seems, the presents were acceptable but the presentation was lack lusted, just seems to Me that I can't get the hang of things, I wonder IF I ever will, maybe I was never cut out to be a Sir or it just in My system?? Maybe a GOS can never be a Sir, I was hoping that was never true.
littleone was counting down the days, hours, minutes to getting what she thought was going to be an all day pain session and all she really got was a pain for a Sir... oh I did give her new Christmas presents a workout but just knot the whole day she was looking forward to, God know she deserves it, but I am knot sure I will be able to fill her needs/wants/desires EVER :-((
The only thing I can come up with is to keep trying until there is nothing left in Me to honestly make littleone happy then it is My responsibility to start looking around to find that Sir Ma'am/Master Mistress/Dom Domme to fill her needs where I couldn't, then that will be the sadist day in My life.
AND littleone, I am knot saying I am leaving you..... just as you do thinking

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still beating on yourself? Hmm... I don't think I read anywhere that littleone wasn't happy!!
I was just coming around to wish you an Happy Birthday... a few hours late...;-(

Buffalo said...

Methinks you think too damned much.

Happy New Year, my friend.

Anonymous said...

i agree with the above comments- littleone seems extremely happy! take care and dont think too deeply on something that isnt there..( something i myself need to learn...lol)warm hugs, Hisflower