Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm so tired of......

This is a rant, a rant to Myself, it is meant for only Me, but I need to write it down somewhere and here I write it..... so don't make it more than what it is a rant from a tired old man in a young man's body....



I am F*cking tired of getting things wrong not all the time, but the majority of it..



I should do this or I shouldn't have done that,

I should say this or I shouldn't have said that,

I should have thought or I shouldn't have thought,

I should have been there or I shouldn't been there,

I should have spent more time or I shouldn't have spent that long,

I should play harder or I shouldn't have play that hard,

I should have listened or I shouldn't have listened,



All My life the above list and more that I didn't mentioned have been rounding around in My head and I would have thought by now I would have found or acted the correct way, but get this I haven't and I honestly don't think I am every going to either, as someone is always saying " SUCKS TO BE ME "



Well that is it for Me until the next goof up........

1 comment:

lunaKM said...

I know it's a personal rant, but I just wanted to pose the question...

Did you learn from your goof ups? Are you mistakes stepping stones to being better at 'it' next time?

(Funny how my word verification is bdmsone)