Friday, June 01, 2007

her pussy is hurting awhhhhhhhhhhhh


littleone was just lying in her chair yet I could tell that she was thinking again ( something bad in a slave ) so I figured that something had to be done to fix this....


So, I figured that I she would never think I would use the same toys that I did last weekend so I did only I changed the fancy summer clothes pegs for a set of heart ones... Of course, I had been flogging her with that " key ring flogger " as littleone calls it....


Well, by the time I had finished all I could hear from littleone was " my pussy is hurting " ahhhhhhh what a lovely start to a weekend...

2 comments:

Buffalo said...

Appears to me the outlining job wasn't quite complete. Cutting the girl some slack?

Anonymous said...

Wahhhh... I bet the thinking stop right there... ;-)