Sunday, June 10, 2007

Can you explain it ???

Well another weekend of trains, floggings and getting into verbal trouble again....

The trains are on right on schedule, well sort of, I have been working on a RCMP Ford Explorer with flashing lights, but I needed to modify the car since it didn't come equipped with the flashing lights. I dropped into one of the two train stores W/we like to purchase a complete flashing light system. The head man there suggested instead of paying big bucks for this system I was smart enough to get the single parts and solder them together for a lot less bucks. Sounded a bit scary although I have done soldering in the past it, it HAS been quite sometime, but I thought what can I lose, well I finally got the soldering done and tried it out and only one light work so back to the train store to get a replacement light since all the wiring checked....

Now, for the "can you explain it" question.... I flogged littleone's ass HARD yesterday as she pointed out in her blog and as the picture shows and as usual NO marks, none, nata, rien so what the hell am I doing wrong? I am doing everything that should mark littleone's ass so badly she should have the marks for days if not a week after one of these beatings.... Maybe somewhere out there in the BDSM world can give Me some pointers...

As for the verbal trouble lets just say that I goofed.... Will I do it again?, oh I am quite sure I will and that will self banish Me down to the train room to think of what I did....

No comments: