Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sometimes the good things are never mentioned....


In today's daily journal ( free time allowed for her ) from My littleone she mentions:

" yet some days it feels that the only things You notice are the things i do wrong……… there comes a time that i feel that i only do things wrong.. i forget about some of the good things i do do..."

Well I thought I was doing a good job on that score, but I guess I was wrong and I wish to make things clear: Yes, she does things wrong but as submissives go she is a DAMN GOOD ONE, one that any other Dom/Domme would be happy to have her serve under THEM!


So here and now I am stating that I am most PROUD of My littleone, My chattel, My submissive and I will put her up with any other submissive, anytime....

3 comments:

~martha said...

and i must say, she is beautiful! i enjoy reading You and her. Please keep up the wonderfully honest writing.

my best to You and yours....

Anonymous said...

ughhhh Sir.. now i am embarassed.. but happy...

pssssssst - whispering - that was supposed to be my private time with You.... just in case You got confused.. of course You didn't get confused.. but just in case You did ... Ya know..

morningstar (owned by Warren)

Buffalo said...

Happy Birthday, W.