Monday, October 09, 2006

Sometimes I just don't understand her.....

This weekend I was forced to take strong measures when My littleone, morningstar, failed to follow a task that was set down for her. She wanted tasks then goes and forgets to do them....

She has written about the punishment in her blog and also showed the results of the punishment, but she couldn't show you how she got there, so I am going to but before I do that I don't understand something that happened during her punishment. She started to cry, not from any physical pain but rather from " failing " her punishment ( those are her words/thoughts ). However she did do her punishment, so why the tears??

Oh well here are some of the pictures I promised you.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww.. that picture of her sitting on the floor with her head in her hands just tugs at my heart. Poor girl.

Lovely pictures though. :-)

kaya