Thursday, August 24, 2006

A question has been asked....

My last blog raised a comment/question from SeaRabbit:

"I would like to ask you a question about the 'letting slip the D/s too much'...I noticed in many blogs that it is often the Dom that seems to have that kind of 'problem'... I know in your case, you have been sick and that doesn't help.... but what else could causes that kind of disinterest? "

I am honoured that SeaRabbit has asked Me to discuss this issue, although I am no expert on this subject but from time to time I have lived through it and most likely will go through it more over what time I have left on this earth ( no littleone, I am KNOT leaving yet ).
Of course one of the main reasons is medical and the list is too long to list, but a couple are Depression, ED and Stress just to mention.....

The next reason I have found is when a subbie has been pushing buttons and the Dom has decided to let them go hoping the subbie will get the point but then he says/thinks enough is enough and punishment or retraining is required but this can take awhile....

Another reason the Dom feels that His actions are knot " turning on " His sub so He thinks something is wrong, but is too " male " to find out what she is thinking about this, so He decides why do anything more other than a flogging or two.....

Sometimes He aftering seeing another Dom and sub couple doing things He has wanted to do, but it is a hard limit to Him or to His sub and wonders if it will ever happen or can ever happen.....

A simple answer is, He is just tried of being the Master and needs a break if the D/s is more of a game then a true 24/7 lifestyle.

I am sure there are more reasons SeaRabbit and I would be happy if other Doms would leave Me comments as I feel that D/s is no game but I do realise that it is a very hard thing to live daily.

The most important thing I can say at this point If there is a problem then talk it over with each other until you both are happy SeaRabbit but you have O/our email addresses do drop U/us a line and if you Master wishes to contact Me tell Him He is most welcome....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Sir,

This girl just wanted to say that she enjoys reading both Yours and Your littleone's blogs.
You Sir remind her very much of her own Master, both in Your mannerisms and in the way You feel at times.
my Master often struggles with His own inner turmoils and wonders where He goes wrong, what He can do to better things for Him and myself.
Purely by chance i stumbled upon Your littleone's blog and then found may way here, i inturn pointed my Master to Your blog and He also sees the similarities and enjoys reading You when He can.
Just wanted to say a warm hello and Thank You for being so open, it is not too often that a Master/Sir write His feelings out there for all to see (not that this girl has seen anyway).

Well wishes to You and littleone and i look forward to not only reading but possibly learning some things along the way from both Yourself and littleone.

Brightest Blessings.

Anonymous said...

*hugs* wonderful post... :) please give your girl my best too... I am not not given a lot of online time today and my comments have been only few.

Theresa Novak said...

I appreciate your honesty.
Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I know with my own Master the crazier his schedule gets the less I see of his Dom side. It is not that he has lost interest, he just doesn't have the time. Whenever his schedule settles down for long enough though, the "Dom" reappears.

Master Pepe's angel