Monday, July 17, 2006

I was waiting......

Sorry to you return readers of this blog that I haven't posted sooner

I haven't been writing for a couple of reasons, the first was I was waiting for more folks to take up the Chopstick Challenge and the second reason is the time has just gotten away from Me...

Over the past month I have lost a good and dear friend of over 35 years, another dear friend has been moved to a Medical Old Folks home at 93 years and she is having a hard time adjusting and then there is My Mother's medical needs too...

I haven't been the best of Sir's though, I haven't always been there for My littleone when she needs My attention although I have tried to set up a couple of daily tasks for her craving of a 24/7 BDSM life and I have given her a couple good sessions that I will add some pics later to this blog, but I left the camera at the Condo and W/we are off to visit littleone's Brother's vacation cottage so I will only get to post them later next week....

So talk to you soon....

Here are the pics I promised you...



1 comment:

anna said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like this little getaway is just what you need. I hope you enjoy your time away.