Sunday, February 05, 2006

Toys, New and old ones....

Well, as littleone is always telling Me ( and she is right, psst don't tell her I said that ) "boys and their toys"..... well I have just changed to another new one, an HP iPaq 6515 cell phone and PDA combined unit. Although My other PDA and cell phone are working just fine honestly I was getting tired of looking like a 21st century gun slinger, a cell phone on My left hip and My PDA on My right hip and the pants falling down from all the weight hanging from My belt.

I must tell you that I am getting to get used to the new toy ( and loving the new features ) although it did called littleone late one night while she was asleep and I was testing out some of the new features...

And while on the subject of toys, over the weekend I have rediscovered an old toy that has become My latest new toy and at the same time littleone's latest hated toy ( if that can ever happen that she has a hated toy ), of course I speak of My last year"s birthday present from My littleone, the snake whip. While My littleone was standing looking out the window and dream dreaming of something like when was I going to start giving her a dam good flogging or a bondage session I picked up the whip and flicked it with more wrist movement than I have ever done before, causing it to make the loudest cracking sound I had ever made before and only hear that sound and loudness from a bull whip at the annual DSSG S/Mer BDSM camp. I don't know who was more surprised Myself or littleone as it hit her ass dead on! but I had just learnt something new about an old toy, it had more power than I have ever known before, and you know what? I LOVED it. I am sure if there was a picture of My facial expression taken at that moment in time it would have shown every one of My teeth. I do know that it sure made littleone jump and her eyes pop out of their sockets.

It just goes to show you, that you never know what your toys can do until you have tried different ways of using them, something I am going to have to reconsider about all the other old toys.

So beware littleone, YOU have been warned......

1 comment:

Sir said...

jo....

I would enjoy talking to your Master and you about the "weapon", so I suggest you contact littleone to set up a date..

Sir,
Owner of morningstar ( littleone )