Saturday, February 11, 2006

My littleone is ill....



My littleone has been sick with a flu that is a kicker and that has Me sad for a couple of reasons.

The first reason is very clear she is sick.... and littleone it isn't your fault so don't get upset about knot being there to serve Me is this weekend....

The second reason and the one that really gets Me, I can't do anything for her as she really hates anyone being around her when she is sick. In the past I have just told her tough luck, I am Sir and I will be around you, care for you but this time I know the best thing to do is let My littleone rest on her own....

The third reason, it has been almost 5 years since I can call the weekend Mine and there was nothing planned, no one to play with or be with to see things happening ( i.e. CLoud training his lastest subbie karis) or going to a Fetish Fair. Well, I have spent sometime getting old things ready for the recycling bin, something I have been wanting/needing to do for a long, long time although I still have a long way to go but it is a start but where are those folks from TLC's " Clean Sweep " when you need them?...

Well, I think I am going to jump into the car to go and get a Tim Horton's coffee to drown My saddness and to think up new ways to play with My littleone when she is feeling up to it again, so look outlook My littleone.....

Get well soon My littleone and I will bring you a Tim Horton's French Vanilla coffee....

1 comment:

darlingina said...

You're so sweet Sir. All is not lost... i'm confident that both You and Your littleone will make it up to O/one A/another one knotty way or another. i wish Y/you both a very Happy Valentine's Day.
Love & Peace,
~gina~