Sunday, January 22, 2006

The 103 challenge moves a step closer....

When littleone came to Me earlier this evening saying that she has just finished reading kaya's and taylor's blogs about the fact that these 2 subbies had told their Masters about the toothpick challenge that CLoud had seemed to start last week, I thought hummmmmmmmmm now here is something that started out locally and now has moved to the International arena of good clean BDSM fun, so I decided that I should take the next step and see what littleone's ass could take this evening while I was putting her to bed, I was not disappointed either...

Well as you can see I have succeeded in getting 9 ( nine ) toothpicks into littleone's ass tonight... I do realize that 9 isn't a hell of a lot, but with all the playing this weekend with CLoud and his lastest stable subbie on Friday night and U/us playing Saturday and Sunday with the little hand spanker that W/we won from Le Château's Fetish Fair that was donated as a door prize from Viktoria of Attitudes.cc , I think littleone did wonderfully well and I am pleased with her.... I also can tell you that littleone will be looking forward to meeting the next challenge that both kaya's and taylor's Masters set before them soon....

So, if I might say, in all good competitive spirit " May the best ass win "


1 comment:

Calvin said...

I like the idea of a little competition amongst the girls

here's our contribution

http://dragonssas.diary-x.com/journal.cgi?entry=20060125

Calvin * june
members.aol.com/Domdra9on/Start.html