Sunday, September 11, 2005

On the road again.....



Once again W/we were on the road again looking for a new venue. Miss Jenn, a friend in Ottawa has just opened a new club ( although it is called a community centre ) called Breathless. I wish her all the best in getting this place up and running and by the looks of it I think She will succeed.....




I was hoping it was going to be a good drive and visit to Ottawa with CLoud and littleone, well I was and it wasn't. The weather was great, the traffic was low however the conversation going up was one the really has Me with mixed emotions about My ex and littleone's feelings about her. Yes, I know I am a Male but I don't fully understand but I do understand I have hurt littleone's feelings and made her worry about her standing with her Sir....

Well, at this point in My life I am just going to get back on the road and think, I find that this is a good place to think things out....

Sir, proud owner of morningstar

1 comment:

morningstar said...

i am sorry for many things - for putting a damper on Your day in Ottawa.... for causing You hurt over C... for everything Sir.. :(