Tuesday, August 09, 2005

You might be a Redneck if.....

Changing the famous saying of comic Jeff Foxworthy " I might be a camper if I....

put up with 40c weather....
put up with no swimming suit while there is a lovely beach only seconds away....
put up with a non working car battery, because I ran the electric cooler all night....
put up with a street lamp on the other side of the campsite....
going to a teddy bear factory AND making a cute teddy bear for Myself (look at My profile)....


    well then, I must be a camper as I loved every minute of it or was it because I was with littleone serving Me through out all these mini problems to the best of her abilties.... The only thing I regret is being able to play with litteone, but between the weather and the vanilla street light/campsite that just couldn't happen even though I did make it up to her (and Me too) when W/we got back to homebase....

    During O/our vacation time, W/we have the great pleasure to attend a Vermont BDSM group monthly soiree. It was a great time, good food, lively topics, seeing and meeting old and new Vermont BDSMer's, one kinky bunch of Americans....

    All in all, this camping trip to Vermont has make Me think that future camping trips are going to be in the works and I don't mean the up-coming DSSG S/mer's camp in two weeks. Talking about that camp, I am looking forward to getting there so I can start playing with litteone while out in Mother Nature's world....

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    *hugs* :)