Monday, August 29, 2005

I think the dime is dropping.....

Yesterday, I had to take a old friend to Lennoxville to visit her sister and I thought it would be nice to take littleone one with us. Well I was wrong, as I kept hearing from littleone that she really didn't want to be on the trip. Not only was her mouth was complaining but her actions let Me know as well.

I thought maybe I would teach her a little lesson on the ride back by ordering her to insert the vibe that is always in the car's glove compartment, well when W/we got home and after W/we let off My friend littleone told Me that the batteries in the vibe were dead and had been for most of the return trip, so littleone had something more to bitch about as now she was fustrated too..... That did it I was not going to take anymore of her complaints so when W/we got back to the condo she asked permission to make a cup a coffee, which I told her no and I reached for the IKEA snake shoe horn.


It is a lovely, lovely discipline stick that I picked up at IKEA and leave it in the kitchen so that I can have something that is easily ready to use if I need it and if anyone says anything about it well it is for getting shoes on fast.... I ordered her to get into the living room and assume the punishment position and I straight away started the punishment period without any warm up and using hard and long pauses between each stroke I gave littleone a readjustment of her thinking regards going with Me anywhere, anytime and without anymore bitching and to be happy that I even thought of taking her along with Me when I go somewhere.....

Later Sunday evening after W/we have finished supper I decided to watch a bit of television while I thought whether or not W/we would go over to CLoud's place to delivery Him a CD of the DSSG S/mer camp pictures. littleone thought again it would be nice to push Sir's buttons and joke about My sitting position as it was getting lower and lower on the sofa, well once I again I wasn't going to let her one get away with that one, so I called CLoud and We talked for awhile and We decided since CLoud was tired W/we would show up another night.... With that information it was time to order littleone to go to the dungeon and get My favorite paddle that I got from Il Bolero. I enjoy it very much as it is light and is well balanced so every swing does the job without tiring Me out no matter how hard I hit littleone. Another thing about this paddle is I can, if I choose to, I can get littleone flying in mins. I thought that a session of 15 mins would teach her some respect about My sitting positions, but somewhere in those 15 mins it turned out to be a challenge for a 60 min session, well I certainly wasn't tired and 60 mins would just be fine with Me even though I don't like having a session the night before littleone goes to work since she has trouble focusing the next day and in her job she needs all the focusing she can handle

Well, I must admit I did enjoy giving her a 60 min paddling session and something else too, I felt good after it, just like a exercise workout but instead of Me sweating, it was littleone that was doing that.... her ass was turning into a nice red tough piece of meat and the more she cried out the more I hit her...

littleone has been on My case lately about My "GOS" ( Good old Sir ) attitude with her and how I should lose it, well I think this Sunday I am well on the way to losing it and starting to become the harder Sir littleone is looking for, needs and wants I just hope that littleone knows what she is in for....


Sir, proud owner of morningstar

2 comments:

morningstar said...

i would say Sir that the "dime has dropped" for me as well........

CLoud said...

well My Friend you did well to take your littleone to task good show we shall get together in the next week hopefully enjoy Le chateaux and do have fun nice pics by the way

Your Friend CLoud